A Pathway Audit is a highly focused and high value survey that identifies your organisation’s capability in critical business areas. Pathway Audits are an essential diagnostic tool that cover key areas such as Mergers & Acquisitions, I.S. Strategy, Lean Thinking, Outsourcing and many more. You can select the audit you wish to complete from the list on this page.
Pathway Audits identify your company’s present state of implementation or readiness and focus on those factors that enable progress and those that present barriers. All of the Audits are on-line surveys completed by executives, senior managers and their teams.
The survey is on-line it saves time and money and the informed reports are generated very quickly. Each survey takes less than 30 minutes to fill in, yet uncovers many hidden issues that you will need to be aware of and address for a successful outcome.
Pathway Audits have been designed and developed by authors who are specialists in their field. Audit reports can be sent to the commissioning organisation whilst others to expert consultants who will help to interpret the results with reference to your particular organisation.
All our Pathway Audits are designed to reveal significant and powerful information that consultants or organisations can act on, such information will also stimulate invaluable discussion and debate. If you are the CEO, a Board Director or head of a particular function , the subjects that Pathway Audits cover will at some time be at the forefront of your mind.
These Pathways are designed to help you start or continue your journey in important business areas so you achieve your vision efficiently and effectively. For further information on the achievement of your business benefits from using our audits see our video
- Brexit Awareness - FREE TRIAL
- Business Growth Developer (POA email@example.com)
- Business Health Check - FREE TRIAL
- Business / Organisational Health Check (SME)
- Change and Transformation
- Change & Transformation Programme Readiness (SME)
- Cloud Usage
- Corporate Actions
- Cyber Security Strategy
- Downsizing & Recovery
- Downsizing & Recovery (SME)
- Executive Hire Culture Fit
- From Technical Expert to Manager
- Good Pharmaceutical Distribution Practice
- Hiring High Potential Managers
- HR Strategy
- Information Systems Strategy
- I.S./I.T. Service Delivery
- Knowledge Management Audit
- Leader Hire Culture Fit
- M&A Culture Comparison
- Managing Home Based Workers and Virtual Teams
- Managing Rapid Workforce Growth
- M&A Operational Readiness (SME)
- Marketing Compass
- Recruitment and Selection
- Senior Hire Culture Fit (SME)
- Shared Services
- Social Media Strategy
- Start Up Viability
- Talent Management